Tuesday, April 9, 2013

What e’er thou art. . . email from 04-08-13

ACT WELL THY PART!!!! Wow did I love that quote! Isn't it amazing how every general conference they know exactly what to say to address all of the needs that we have. I just loved it. We had a lovely weekend. The ward mission leader's wife brought lunch in a crock pot both days to eat between sessions so that we didn't go hungry. It was so much fun to just spend the day at the church.

Last week was a crazy one. We found some new people to teach. Who then promptly told us on the next visit they were no longer interested. Darn. But hey, we are getting the opportunity to meet  ALOT of different people because of it. And I will never regret that. 

The weather is finally warming up. Hopefully it actually holds for a minute. I am tired of cold weather. It has been an unusually long winter here and the temperatures keep dropping randomly for a day at a time. So I am crossing my fingers that April will be a happy warm month in Florida. 

Funny moment of my week. We were doing some service for a person and I was kneeling down on the floor working on putting together a vacuum when suddenly the 4 year old jumped on my back and yelled "giddy up!!!" We all about died laughing. The mom then explained that anytime anyone is kneeling on the floor the little girl thinks it's her chance for a pony ride around the house. So I learned my lesson in watching out where I kneel down. 

Well, my time is up. Sorry it's a short one. Not a lot of news from this week. 

I think my thoughts for change are simple this week. Be the change by just being yourself. You are meant to be exactly who you are. God made you that way and you will help so many people around you just by shining out your own personality. BE THE CHANGE!!!

love y'all,

Sister McCracken

No comments:

Post a Comment