Tuesday, March 20, 2012

CRAZINESS!!!—email from 03-19-12

Our day has been insane! And I didn't even think I was going to get a chance to write this week. So this is going to be a short one.

We have had a busy crazy week this week. A lot of issues came with trying to get bikes. A....lot... But end of the story is, that a member took them yesterday and fixed them up for us today so we should be fine from here on out to bike when we need to. The hilarious part is we have been super frugal with miles, and working so hard to get bikes. And we got a letter on Friday that said we got an increase in our miles so now we have way more than we need for the last week and a half of the month. YAY!

So I'm just gonna send the audio and the describe the pics.

Pic one...we were both sick last week. blah

DSCN1172

she's eating my name tag!!

DSCN1164

our "beautiful" feet!

DSCN1167

my new hair!!!

DSCN1170

SISTER GILBERT!!!!!!! She just came out this transfer! And she and I were friends at the LDSBC and had a bunch of classes together!!! I'm so excited to have her in the mission. And I get to see her this weekend when we go on tradeoffs with them. YAY!

DSCN1171

Well, sorry for not a lot of info! LOVE YA!

be the change!

love,

Sister McCracken

No comments:

Post a Comment